- Oats Flour2 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Ugwu Leaves1 CupsPumpkin Leaves. Substitute with spinach
- Dried Fruits1/4 Cupsor as desired
- Coconut Flakes1/4 CupsOr as desired
- Oil3/4 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1/2 Tablespoons
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
Recipe From Habbies Cookbook Blog
1. Break eggs into a bowl and beat nicely. I used a hand blender for mixing but you can use a mixer or fork.
2. Add sugar, oil and vanilla to the eggs and blend properly.
3. Blend the ugwu with about a cup of water.
4. Sieve out the shaft and set the juice aside.
5. In another bowl, mix all the ingredients with the juice until you get a smooth paste.
6. Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius, grease the muffin cups and pour the batter inside.
7. Add the dried fruits and coconut flakes for garnish.
8. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Deep a long knife or toothpick in the center to see if the muffins are well baked.