- Chicken Broth
- Chicken Fillet1 Medium
- Corn Flour1 Tablespoons
- Sweet Corn1 Can
- Rosemary SeasoningIf you live in Nigeria, you can get this and other ingredients at any big supermarket
- Light Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Onion1 Medium SizedSliced
- Baby Carrots3
- Cabbage1/2 Small Sized
1. Boil the chicken fillet in a pot for 10 to 15 minutes, remove the fillet from the broth and shred when it is cool.
2. Sieve the chicken broth to remove particles from the fillet boil.
3. Over medium heat, add canned corn to the broth and boil.
4. Add the rosemary seasoning.
5. Mix soy sauce and corn flour in a paste form and add to the soup to thicken the soup.
6. Pour the eggs into the soup and stir at a constant speed.
7. Remove pot from the fire, add carrots, cabbage, onions, lettuce as topping.
Serve immediately so that the vegetables will retain their crunchy taste.