- Bell PepperGreen, Yellow and Red, Chopped
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne PepperYou can substitute with chilli powder (ground pepper)
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, add salt, black pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Beat thoroughly.
2. Chop the vegetables.
3. In a non stick pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil, heat, add the vegetables and cook until done. Set cooked vegetables aside.
4. Wipe off the pan, add butter, heat up, add the eggs.
5. Tilt the pan to spread the eggs around the pan, cover the pan and let it cook on medium to low heat. After about 4 minutes, gently lift the underside of the eggs so that the uncooked part on the surface slides towards the edge of the pan and cooks.
6. When the surface is slightly thickened, place cooked vegetables on eggs
7. Cook until surface is thickened. Then gently fold in half and place on a plate.