- Oat Flour1/2 CupsIf you live in Nigeria, you can get this and other ingredients at any major supermarket or substitute with regular flour
- Black PepperA pinch
- Cinnamon Powder1 Teaspoons
- Egg1 Pieces
- Milk200 Mililitresor if you have powdered milk, dissolve 1 tablespoon of powdered milk in about 1 cup of water
- Canola Oilor any oil for frying
- Vegetables1 medium sized carrot (diced), 1/2 sized cucumber (diced), sliced cabbage
- Shredded Chicken1/2 CupsBoiled. Skip if you are vegetarian
- Mayonnaise1/4 Cups
1. In a bowl, mix flour, black pepper and cinnamon together.
2. Create a hole in the centre of the bowl, add the egg.
3. Whisk and add the milk. Mix everything together until you have a smooth consistency.
4. Heat a pan, add a tablespoon of oil and fry the pancake batter in portions. Set aside.
5. Mix the vegetables together with mayonnaise. Add the chicken. Take a tablespoon or any quantity of vegetable and chicken mix you want, put it in the pancake and wrap the pancake around it.