- Eggs3 Pieces
- Tomato6 PiecesMedium sized
- Fresh pepper1
- Seasoning cube1 Pieces
- Vegetable oil2 Cooking Spoons
How to make Egg Sauce
Here’s a tasty egg sauce that goes great with boiled/fried yam, potatoes and even rice. #aigbe_kitchen recipe
1) Beat the two eggs and add a pinch of salt. Set aside.
2) Heat the vegetable oil in a pot.
3) Add the onions and stir for 3 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes and pepper, stir and cover the pot. Stir from time to time keeping the pot covered so the tomatoes and onions don’t dry up.
5) After about 5 minutes, add the salt and seasoning.
6) Stir for about 5 more minutes.
7) Pour the beaten egg over the contents of the pot. Don’t stir, instead leave the egg to thicken so that it can be lumpy. Stir to mix egg sauce and serve with boiled/fried yam, boiled potatoes, fried plantain or even boiled rice. Tasty!
You can add fresh vegetables if you wish.